I'm going to go all Utahan on you and say that this week was heck-a busy. Monday my washing machine went on the fritz because I washed an outdoor rug whose backing disintegrated and clogged my drainpipe. What a mess! I got to fix that by myself so that later that night we could go visit Steve's grandmother for Family Home Evening. Emilia is so sweet with Great-Grandma Watts. She is always happy to give her hugs and tell her about what is going on in her life. And of course, dance. Grandma always asks to see her dance and Emilia loves to comply. Great Grandma has a rose garden in the community where she lives and the girls each got a rose to take home, too. A few of Great Grandma's friends came to see the girls, too. They were a hit. :)
 |
| Cecily thought the puppy was utterly fascinating. |
We had to go get some tables from Grandma Watts' house on Friday because we were having a garage sale on Saturday with my mom and Megan. Since we were up that way, I decided to take the girls to the Monte L. Beane Museum on BYU campus. Cecily's favorite part was this giant moose statue outside.
 |
| I have such cute girls. Cecily is so big! Especially compared to my petite Mira. |
Mostly what they have at the museum is stuffed/taxidermied animals for the kids to look at and learn about. Also, a random slide.
 |
| Emilia was quite an expert, telling Mira all about the exhibits. |
Our garage sale on Saturday was a big success. We sold probably 75% of what we had. There was tons of traffic like last year. Springville is a great city to do a garage sale in, I guess. Good news for us!
We also went berry picking (on Thursday, I think). It was a little rough with Cecily. She didn't want to hang out in the bushes, so Emilia ended up watching her near the front. Emilia is such a wonderful helper.
Emilia starts school tomorrow and I am really sad. I don't want her to be a 1st grader! I'm sure I'll get used to it, but I'm not there yet. I will take some pictures of her and post them as soon as I can.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment