Saturday, February 16, 2013

"Christmas" work party

Every year, Steve's work, InsideSales.com does a "Christmas" party in January.  Sometimes the kids are invited, sometimes they're not.  But I always enjoy them.  Of course, the best one was the one where they announced the Christmas bonus was going to be a free trip to Hawaii.  But aside from that, this last year's was the best.  They did a casino party where they had real Vegas-style tables and dealers brought in and we got to play with chips that equaled raffle entries at the end of the night.  There was blackjack, poker, roulette, and craps.  I had SO much fun.  Craps had me wanting to play more--it was so complicated and interesting.  No trips to Vegas or Reno for us, though.  Maybe I'll throw my own not-real-money casino party some day.

One of the things they did was have a giant Jenga game going all night.  The winner would get 500 extra "dollars" to go towards the raffle.  Steve was on the first team, but unfortunately, they lost. :(


I felt very pregnant that night.  Not a big fan of how I did my hair, but oh well.  I don't have to look amazing to have fun.

No comments: