Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July

For the 4th of July we were invited to go with the Nelsons and Grandma and Grandpa to the Hogle Zoo.  To start things off right, we went to a bird show and then got on the carousel.  The bird show was really fun. (More than I expected.) Mira was even entertained.  Mira was not such a fan of the carousel, but Emilia enjoyed it thoroughly. 

It is really hard to get this girl to smile AND look at the camera at the same time.



I think Steve and Emilia are looking at otters here.  I love her in pigtails. :)

The family standing in the shade.  It was hot that day.  Who am I kidding.  It's hot every day.  We just purposely went out in it that day. 
Emilia and the tiger.  It didn't try to eat her so she can't become an internet sensation.  Dang.

After the zoo, we went to Nana's house.  LOTS of food, big bubbles, outside fun (in the shade).  Here is all the cousins.  Aren't they cute?



No comments: