Sunday, July 8, 2012

House hunting nastiness

As you all know, Steve and I have been looking for a house. In technical terms, that means that the girls and I look at a lot of houses while Steve is at work. By the beginning of July, we probably had about 40 houses under our belt. The girls and I were both sick of driving all over Utah county to see houses. The day these pictures were taken, the girls and I had gone to see a house in Springville (a few towns south of where we are now) and it was nasty. I forgot to bring shoes for Mira and the floors were so gross, I refused to let her walk on them barefoot, which meant carrying her around for 1/2 an hour. So when we went outside, I decided to let her run around on the cement for a minute so my arms could rest and she could get some energy out. Well, it turns out that the cement was at least as dirty as the floors because her feet were black after a few minutes. After we got home, I looked back at my girls and saw this:




I don't know if you can see how dirty she is (or where). But she had been sticking her feet in her mouth! EWWWW!!!! We have amazing bodies, because she didn't even get sick afterward. Silly kid.

No comments: