These are just a few random pictures from the last couple weeks.
Emilia is generally afraid of things that could potentially harm her. Fairly logical, right? Except she sees slides, swings, and just about anything that flies as something that could potentially harm her. This philosophy, I suppose has given me few near-heart-attacks compared to what her sister will put me through, as she currently likes to try to dive head-first out of her high chair after a toy that she's dropped and other such actually dangerous stuff.
The other day, though, we went to the park together, and Emilia saw some little kids going across a ladder-type-thing on it's side. They made it look so easy (and they were littler than her) that she decided to give it a try. She loved it and did it at least thirty more times as pictured below. :)
I don't think you can actually see it in this picture, but they were both lying on their backs playing with necklaces. I thought it was cute.
I have often wondered lately how 4 people can make this much laundry in one week. We manage to do it every week, though. And somehow I manage to fold it.
Okay, that's all the randomness. More non-randomness to come soon. Hopefully.



1 comment:
Good job folding the laundry. I seriously don't. The very last place John looks for underwear is in his drawer.
Post a Comment