Sunday, July 24, 2011

I love my smart phone *sigh*

Taking video of Emilia when she was little was a production, trying to get the computer and the web cam out when she was doing something cute generally didn't work out.  But with a smart phone--your camcorder is always at your fingertips.  I love it!  Here are three videos of my cute girls.

Emilia showing her dancing skills:

Mira, talking and kicking.  She likes kicking A LOT. I wonder what that will translate to when she gets older.  Hopefully not kicking people. :)

Emilia helping me give Mira a bath.  Mira is still kicking. haha

2 comments:

Heather said...

I remember as a little girl just knowing that if I had a pretty dress on and some pretty music that myself and my dancing must be beautiful! I can just see Emi being so sure of her beauty as she dances away.

It's fun to see older siblings be so helpful. So sweet.s

Stacey Wright said...

What a good sister Emilia is. Cute videos!