Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Emilia's birthday party
Two views of the table, ready for the girls to come have tea.
I asked Emilia if she wanted butterfly cupcakes or a butterfly Barbie cake. Guess which one she chose? :)
These are the party favors for the girls (not the cup, just the bag inside). I made the pens--so easy!--and got a few other butterfly things to put in there, like hairclips.
Edible tea cups. Fun right?
We had the girls decorate sugar cookies as they arrived. One of the girls was an older sister of Emilia's best friend. She decorated this cookie for Emilia. I was impressed!
The girls jumped on the trampoline and chased bubbles for a while, too.
These butterflies I cut out of regular colored printer paper and taped Starbursts to them. Then I hid them in the trees and bushes on one side of the yard and had the girls go for a butterfly hunt.
All the girls sitting down for tea.
Emilia blowing out her candles.
The aftermath. Phew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Soooooo, my daughter is apparently totally neglected. :-) Just kidding. This is super cute, it looks like they had a really great time!
So many great ideas!!! What a fun little party and so entertaining and cute too! Great work, Ms. Watts!!!!!
Wow. I am impressed. that is little girl heaven. Well done!
And I need to add that I also care if you post on your blog. I love seeing pictures and hearing about all the happenings. I'm just horrible at commenting. I'll try to do better if you promise to keep posting. :)
Post a Comment