Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How do people do it?

I'm not sure how people consistently put pictures on their blogs. Maybe the process of getting pictures off of their cameras and onto their blogs is easier than mine. For instance, if they have a smart phone--or they are not obsessed with taking a million pictures of everything. Either way, I'm not good at it. So you get another marathon picture post from me. And as the title says, it's mostly about Emi. :)

I've had to hide all the (non-"color magic") markers in our house for this very reason. Luckily, this was an overhead projector marker and not a sharpie. Phew!


All of the Frohlichs and Clem and Jean Richaus should recognize this outfit. Doesn't she look just like her momma?
Emilia likes helping me make dinner any time it involves flour. Can you see why? This time she decided to just eat it out of the bowl. Yum!
Goofy girl!
Daddy was outside playing basketball shortly after it rained. Emilia and her friend Vivien (who lives upstairs) got a kick out of splashing and seeing their footprints.




I was trying to get a good shot of her to put on the two beautiful baby contests I keep entering her in. This is what I got. A few of them aren't bad. :)



This is what generally happens when Steve puts Emilia to bed at night. Aren't they cute?

Don't ask me why she's naked, or why she had to hold all four balloons at once. I assure you, I have no idea. But I thought it was cute anyway. haha

She's so angelic when she sleeps. I love that girl!

1 comment:

Stacey Wright said...

Great pictures! I love the wonderwoman one. A little cold for Halloween, but awesome.