Sunday, September 5, 2010

busy with small things

We've had a lot happen between now and my last post, which is why I haven't done a post. I'm going to start with the most recent and go backwards.

Wednesday I was feeling particularly blah, so I called my mom. She was going to be canning salsa, and she told me to come help and then Emilia would be entertained and I wouldn't have to do it. So, I decided to go up. It was a pretty good day. While I was there, I got a phone call from a lady in the ward with a 3 year-old girl. She is in the same class as Emilia at church. They were throwing a fairy birthday party for the girl the next day and she invited us to come. I had the costume that I had made last year, but I had stolen some of the flowers off of it for other things, so I revamped it a little and added some new touches. She looked ADORABLE. See--->

A close up of her face:

Steve and I had our 4 year anniversary a couple of weeks ago. We don't have a lot of spending money right now, so we didn't do anything especial (read with a french accent), just a nice dinner and a movie. It was a fun night out, though. Thanks for babysitting Mom and Dad Watts!

At the beginning of August we had the Watts family reunion up in Logan (which we were in charge of planning). It turned out really well. We had 19 adults and children all staying in one (large) house and nobody was seriously injured or maimed even. The activities we planned were enjoyed by everyone, I think, and some of them even more than I had expected. It was a good weekend. Here is a picture of the whole group. I didn't bring a small camera, so I don't have any pictures of the activities.

I can't really remember what else has caused me to be so busy. I guess I did do a wedding the middle of August in Logan and some engagements in Ogden. Oh, and Aunt Jean and cousin Dorothy came to visit for a few days in August as well.

Other than that, I guess it's just that I'm trying to get used to doing all the housework and cooking and such since Steve is now working full time and doing school. He's been such a good husband and tries to help me whenever he has a minute.

I haven't had ANY time to be working on my book revisions, so I've been disappointed by that. Hopefully now that summer is coming to a conclusion, I'll be able to get back into a routine with it.

Hope all y'all are doing well. Love, Sabrina

1 comment:

Stacey Wright said...

Emilia does look very cute. :) And I am glad that your reunion turned out well. I bet you are glad it is over. Lot of work for you.