I joined Avon.
Oy. I'm so bad at selling things that I was almost immediately kicking myself, but it's done, and I'm not going to give up before I even try.
I decided to do it because I like Avon's new products. They are much much better than when my mom was buying it 15 years ago when I was living at home. Their skincare line has helped my acne (when I use it regularly like I should) more than any other product I have ever tried. So I'm buying their stuff and I believe in it, so it should be easier than selling other kinds of retail.
Anyway...if you want to check out their products, or hear more about them, or try some samples, or just place an order, call me or check out my "store" here: http://swatts8764.avonrepresentative.com/
If you don't live near me, but want to order, you can place an order online. I'm told that if your order is over $30, shipping is free and if it's not over $30 shipping is only $3. Let me know if you try it and that's wrong okay? I don't want to be giving out bad information. But I'm pretty sure that's right.
If nothing else, just wish me luck, or keep me in your prayers okay? I'm going to need all the help I can get. :)
1 comment:
Gutsy. I am like you and HATE selling things. I do wish you a lot of luck, though! :)
Post a Comment