Thursday, April 15, 2010

a new smattering of pictures

This whole "smattering" (I think that's a fun word) thing only happens because I am too lazy to get out the cable and hook the camera up to my computer and download the pictures and resize them so they're not atrociously huge (and take up all my blogger space) and upload them to blogger and comment on them on a regular basis. Once it gets to the point where I have to put the pictures on or there will be more than even I would want to look at do I force myself to go through that whole rigamarole (another fun word, don't you think?).

My little ragamuffin smiling for the camera. She now has enough hair for PIGTAILS! And she LOVES LOVES LOVES to be outdoors. We spent two hours at the park today (part of that time there were other kids--and moms!-- there from playgroup or I wouldn't have lasted).

On April Fools Day Mother Nature played a cruel joke on us...

...but we made the best of it. (Thanks Megan for making our snowman look so cute!) Emi doesn't hate the snow so much now. She only made the face for the picture. :)

Emi playing with her Christmas present from Uncle Ben and Aunt Haylee. She loves her "Tayo."
Me and my cutie pants. She's a little blurry in the first one, but I look cute. :0P

She just has such an expressive face...with that mug is it any wonder she has us wrapped around her little finger?




No comments: