This is my last post as a public blog. I've decided for the safety of my beautiful family that I need to make my blog private. This will not affect anyone receiving blog updates via email. The emails will still be sent to you, you just won't be able to type in the blog address and view the blog without logging in or being invited. So, I'm going to email everyone on my list an invitation to be able to view the private blog. All you have to do is click on the link in the email and enter your google account information. If you have a gmail account, that will work. If you don't have a google account, they are free, and you don't have to get a gmail account to have a google account. I think the email or blogger will tell you how to set up a google account if you don't have one, but if not, you can email me or call me and I can walk you through it. I hope this doesn't keep anyone from viewing the blog. I love you all.
Brina
No comments:
Post a Comment