Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hair and there

So Missy Lou, as we are wont to call her, is fast becoming a two-year-old. An addicted to TV, computer, and crackers two-year-old. She can put on some really great tantrums already, especially when it's naptime or bedtime. She's still a happy kid most of the time, but if this whole tantrum thing gets worse when she actually turns two, I'm not sure my insurance is going to cover the mental health issues I'm going to have. :)

My only picture to share today is of my daughter's curly hair. When I give her a bath and just let her hair dry, it dries pretty flat against her head. But the other day she was playing in the water in the sink and NEEDED me to stand right next to her (read: threw a tantrum when I walked away), so I started playing with her hair and my hands were wet. This was the result:

3 comments:

Nicoletta said...

I'm not sure this is what you want to hear, but as bad as the two-year old tantrums were, Jane is fast approaching 3 and the tantrums are getting worse! Just know you have a large support group when it gets bad.

It may be taking Emi awhile to get hair, but man is it so cute! (unlike the cowlicked mess her cousing has.)

NKW and WWW said...

I always wanted a baby with curly hair. A grandchild with curly hair is just as good, maybe better.

Heather said...

If only we could get curls in this family. I have always thought guys with curly hair were the cutest. NO such luck. Cute girl.