Monday, February 9, 2009

videos

I haven't been posting as much lately because Emi doesn't eat long enough to do anything during a feeding. So I have to find spare time to do it, and it seems to be scarce lately.

I had a job interview on Friday for the USDA job I told you about a few posts ago. It seemed to go well and they told me they would make a decision this week.

I also helped out a family in our ward on Friday. They had triplets in December and their help went home Friday, so I went over and helped feed them and folded laundry and things like that. They are cute baby boys. (But I'm sure glad I just had one-Oy!)

My one has been doing cute things lately. She found a new sound she can make and it's extremely cute. It sounds kind of like little-little-little-little-little. But you can hear for yourself. Here is a video of her doing it.



She also has decided she loves to jump in her jumper. If it wasn't made she'd have broken it already. She really goes to town as you can see.


1 comment:

Heather said...

For cute!!!! She's got some energy. I wish we could hang out and be moms during the day together so that I could get to know you and emilia better.