Monday, February 9, 2009
addendum to videos
I had to run off to work this morning and didn't have time to put the first video in the post. I just left the web browser open on the computer and ran. (I didn't work a single one of my three shifts last week, so I was never at work to get my schedule for this week and typical of me, I didn't even think to call before today to find out if I was supposed to be there at 10am. ) Steve was kind enough to run home to watch Emi after work called me and he saw the post up on the computer and just pushed "publish," not realizing I had another video to put in there. After work I went and helped that family again, then came home and made dinner and then went grocery shopping with Emi. Now I am exhausted and I'm going to bed. Maybe I'll have time to post the video tomorrow. At least you have one video to tide you over, right? :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment