Saturday, February 21, 2009

7 Months!


Emi was 7 months old on the 17th. I still have a hard time remembering that. She's been growing and learning so quickly. She now sits up by herself and is learning what things do. She's figured out that she is supposed to push the buttons on her mobile, but I don't think she's figured out that that's what makes it go, yet. It's fun to watch her take things in.

Of course I took more pictures of her. Instead of individual pictures this time, though, I made collages. I'm uploading them at their full size, so you should be able to click on each one and it will show you the bigger image. Then if anyone wants to download them to their computer and print them they can. I wanted to get some of her with the blanket that Grandma Watts made for her because it's so pretty, so I used that as a background. I also wanted to get some with her blankie, her dragon, and her book--her favorite things right now. Enjoy!

2 comments: