Thursday, September 18, 2008

You gotta start somewhere...and really: who wouldn't want to look at her?

The whole reason I decided to start this blog was to help out my website, www.sabrinawattsphotography.com, but who am I kidding? How could anyone possibly be more deserving of camera time than my beautiful Emilia Jean? Just to prove my point, here are my latest professional-type photos of the Great and Powerful Emi:

This is my favorite. She just looks so peaceful.


I tried messing with the color a little on this one. You know...I wanted to make it look like an old black and white photo that they painted to put some color in. I like how it turned out. What do you think?



Before you look at the rest, I suppose I should tell you the story behind the pics. :) I was looking at some other photographer's websites in Logan, UT, to find out what competitors pricing was looking like, and I found a website for a lady who specializes in baby pictures. They were so cute that I was inspired to do some of Emi. So I got everything set up on our bed (because the lighting is the best in the master bedroom). I got the pillows all arranged and threw a blanket over the top, fed Emi, so she would be happy, got her undressed, and got all of like 5 pictures taken before she peed all over everything. Argh.







Looking very thoughtful in this one. :)





At least feeding her worked. She was pretty calm!



Well, it's late, so I'm going to bed, but I'll post again tomorrow. Don't have anything better to do while breastfeeding! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

she's beautiful!!! and the pictures are great! Yes add me to your email notification! (Wonder if I should use another exclamation point just for fun. . . .nah.)

Nicoletta said...

I think she looks a lot like you!