Our apartment is a two-story townhouse. Our rooms are upstairs, but in the mornings I bring Emi downstairs to feed her on the couch because it's comfy. :) A lot of times when she's done eating, she falls back to sleep, so I just set her on the couch and cover her up. (I'll stop doing that when she starts trying to roll around, but for now it works great!)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Smiles
Emilia has the cutest smiles! She smiles when she sees me for the first time in the morning (after she's eaten, of course--gotta have priorities, right?); she smiles when she hears daddy after he's been gone all day; she smiles when you talk to her and let her try to talk back. She's just a smiley girl.


Our apartment is a two-story townhouse. Our rooms are upstairs, but in the mornings I bring Emi downstairs to feed her on the couch because it's comfy. :) A lot of times when she's done eating, she falls back to sleep, so I just set her on the couch and cover her up. (I'll stop doing that when she starts trying to roll around, but for now it works great!)
Our apartment is a two-story townhouse. Our rooms are upstairs, but in the mornings I bring Emi downstairs to feed her on the couch because it's comfy. :) A lot of times when she's done eating, she falls back to sleep, so I just set her on the couch and cover her up. (I'll stop doing that when she starts trying to roll around, but for now it works great!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is so edible!
She's got a cute grin!
Thanks :) How's your baby(ies)?
so adorable and I do love the smile!!!
Post a Comment