Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I got a job! Woo-hoo!

Thanks to Alison, I got a job doing some photos for the sales guys in her office. I'm excited. I love doing photography. It makes me happy and it helps support our little family. I have two more couples interested in my work. I'm supposed to do consultations with them tomorrow, but they haven't called back to confirm where we're doing it, so maybe those won't pan out. People are flaky sometimes. But I at least got 1 job and it means I get to bring Emi down to see her grandparents. It works out splendidly. :) Thanks again Al!

For all you who just care about the baby ;) here is a picture of her. There is a cute little park near our house that has a year-round zoo for kids. (They have a lot of birds: ducks, bald eagles that were injured in the wild, turkeys, pheasants, etc. They also have a chipmunk, some porkupines, horses, a kangaroo, and some deer.) I'm sure Emi will love to go next summer when she will be able to see them and understand what the animals are. We went just so mommy could hang out with someone who could actually talk to her. :)

No comments: