This is going to be super quick because I don't want to be doing this. Haha. We're having a good summer. All the kids are getting better at jumping on the trampoline. This is Cecily doing one of her tricks. Jules can almost just with both feet at the same time on purpose and she's getting good at not falling off when her sisters bounce her. Emilia can land on her back and twist to the side. Mira I haven't watched as much, so I can't tell you where her talents currently lie. :)
All the kids but Emilia had doctor appointments a week and a half ago. They're all perfectly healthy and doing all the things they should. Jules had her last shot until kindergarten and we're both glad. When that girl cries it breaks my heart.
My parents gave us their bunkbeds a week and a half ago, too, so we could have more room for the Staleys to sleep. We were putting it in Mira's room and we'd already painted the beds in there gray, so I decided we needed to paint these before putting them in there. The whole family pitched in with both sanding and painting. We finished it all in one day.
The Staleys arrived Sunday night and stayed in an airbnb for the first five days so Alex would have a quiet place to work. They spent the days at my parents' house and so did we. This is how my mom entertained Jules while we played a game one day. Those are stickers that she stuck all over her face, arms legs, shirt and every family member.
The ladies playing a game.
The men doing their thing. :)
I took a hair painting challenge on facebook. These are some of the paintings I did (just the hair, not the people).
The Staleys will be staying until this Friday, so we'll have more adventures to report next week!










No comments:
Post a Comment