Sunday, March 12, 2017

I'm tired. But I blogged anyway. :D

The girls had an early out day on Monday and I was excited to spend the time with them. But they ended up being little stinkers all day, so we did nothing but clean and watch some TV.

Wednesday our library had someone from the local extension office come and talk about backyard beekeeping. I've always been fascinated by bees and I don't want them to die like the media is telling me they are, so I went to the class. It was fun and informative. I don't think I'll do it for a few years, until the kids are older and less afraid of bees. But I may a try it!

The Nelsons came down yesterday because Wilda wanted us to help her sing a musical number in her ward and we all needed to practice together. The girls had a blast playing at the house all day and I worked on my writing for a while. It wasn't huge or planned, but it was a really good day.

Today we sang in their ward, then went home and then went to our ward. Then went back to Nick and Wilda's for dinner.

My kids pulled this out of the bottom of a basket and I thought it was funny that my parents bought a button with my face on it.


I took Mira and Cecily to the mall one day to play. The escalators hold at least as much appeal as the play area.


Cecily with a stick. If you look closely, you can see that she's wearing a polkadot shirt, polkadot pants, and polkadot socks. She's taking after her cousin (once removed) Dot. :)


I got to go to the temple one day this week, too. Friday morning I got up early and went before anybody else woke up. I felt so much of God's love for me there and for the rest of the day as the sun shone and warmed the earth and my heart. I'm so grateful for the gospel of Christ in my life! I'm so grateful to know that God lives and he and his son love me and know me as an individual. I am a daughter of God! I love Him so much. I aspire to be like Him. Especially in my parenting.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: