In more regular news, Steve and I had our 10-year anniversary this week. We went out to dinner and played at Nickle Mania to celebrate.
Emilia enjoyed her first week of school. Her teacher seems really willing to help challenge her and in my one interaction with her seemed very nice. Mira will start on Tuesday of this week. I'm excited for that. She and Cecily are NOT friends lately. They're kinda driving me crazy.
Emilia also started soccer recently. This week? Last week? Things are kind of blending together. She doesn't like running, so I'm not sure why she wanted to play soccer. But other than that whole running thing, she seems to have fun. :)
![]() |
| This super-flattering picture was captured by Cecily at Emilia's last game. |
Us at my podiatrist appointment. My arches have fallen. Getting older is kind of poopy. But I have cute girls to hobble after, so that's something, right?
Mira built this castle and wanted a picture to commemorate.















1 comment:
Ha ha! Choosing to play soccer when they don't like running. I have kids like that. You're nice to be a supportive mom. Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment