It makes me happy that my girls are friends. I hope I can teach them to serve and respect and love each other their whole lives.
Mira often pretends to read books. Here she is, pretending to read one to Cecily. Melts my heart.
On Monday, the local library had a family Valentine's dance. It was a lot of fun. They had live bands and a photo booth, and heart-shaped sugar cookies. We danced 'til the girls dropped.
On Tuesday, I got a new computer. Because tax returns. And because broken DVD player on the old one. Mira found it fascinating to look at herself in the non-fingerprinted screen.
She's a ham. Loves attention. Loves to make people laugh. Loves getting her picture taken or making a video of herself.
She got a haircut on Wednesday. I love it.
The stomach bug cycled through the family this week, which was surprisingly mild. But it kept us at home most of the week anyway. I did have my friend, Anessa, over on Tuesday night. We cut out felt hearts for Valentine's decorations, and watched a movie.
Friday, I finished the decorations with the help of the kids, and Sunday, they got some dollar store treats for the big day o' love.










No comments:
Post a Comment