I have no pictures this week. That means I should keep it short, I guess.
Steve got to role play this week.
My writing group had a retreat, which was rather disastrous. The group will not be meeting any more after this, so I'll have to go a different direction. I think it's for the best, though I'll probably mourn it for a while. It was really good for me as a person and really good for me as a writer.
I got to go thrift shopping on Friday and got some new clothes and a bunch of new toys for the kids (which, being a couple weeks after Christmas, was probably not necessary at all, but it was fun). I also got a few decorations, so it was a productive trip.
I read a lot this week, too. I finished two books -- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, and Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. I also read about 300 pages of reading from my writing group. Reading the books was so relaxing! I haven't read an actual book in close to year. Most of the time, I listen to them while I exercise and while I drive without the kids (which happens rarely, but when it happens, it's usually for a long drive).
That's about it. Maybe that's why I don't have pictures. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment