Sunday, January 11, 2015

Routine

Well, I got my wish. This week was pretty routine. Emilia and Mira have been better about playing this week. Some days, they didn't even watch TV. That's an epic win around here. It helps that they have new toys to play with. And since the weather has warmed up again, they went and jumped on the trampoline a couple of times. We have it in the garage, but with the temperatures being in the single digits after Christmas, nobody wanted to be out there.

The only pictures I have this week are of Cecily. I took her and Mira to the mall play area on Tuesday. Cecily played well for about fifteen minutes, but then she was bored and kept running for the escalators because those looked exciting.

We only did this about 9 times (up and down).


I expect this week will be much like last week. If nothing else, lets hope it goes even better. :)

1 comment:

Stacey Wright said...

A trampoline in the garage?! Genius!