This is the invitation and a turkey she made that week. You'll have to click on it to see it close enough to read.
This first video is the first song they sang. Emilia is really hard to see because she has such blond hair and she is in front of the bright white background. She is on the top row, forth from the right in the white backdrop section. That probably makes no sense, but I don't know how else to describe it.
This is the last song they sang. She LOVED this song. Sang it every day for a month. It's kinda weird if you ask me, but she was very proud of it.
This one is Emilia saying her part. I'm just going to put a link to it, since I already posted it on Facebook. You can watch it even if you don't have a facebook account. Just click on the link.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=821590517882423&l=1264926055803649757
There were like eight or ten more songs, but if you want to see those videos, you're going to have to come see me when I have my computer. :) Happy Thanksgiving/Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment