How to sum up this week?
Well, I could say, Cecily is still not sleeping, Mira is getting easier, though she still drives me crazy sometimes (like today when her pooping in her panties nearly resulted in the destruction of our car's transmission--yeah, ask me about it sometime!), and Steve isn't happy with his job.
That's a pretty quick summation.
For a little bit longer version, see below. :)
Wednesday, I got the idea in my head I was going to try to make pizza using a new dough recipe. I have two neighbors who are pregnant at the moment, so I thought I might make a little extra and take some to them. Oy. Me and my big ideas. I did end up taking them both pizza, but for some reason, I was worn out after dinner. Go figure. Wednesday night, Steve had a friend come over so he could teach him his new favorite game, the Lord of the Rings Card Game.
Thursday, my parents came down to visit. Instead of having my dad help with the bathroom (which I've given up on because it keeps becoming a more and more expensive endeavor), I had him help me build some new shutters for my house. We only got 2 built before they had to leave, but I finished the other 4 that evening. Steve had game night that night, too.
Friday, Steve took the day off (to use up some more of that time off he'll lose otherwise), and we ended up splitting up Mira and Emilia in the evening because they were at each others' throats. Steve stayed home with Emilia and they played My Little Ponies and Gandalf and then got in some Lara Croft: Tomb Raider on the computer. Mira and Cecily and I returned a sink (that we're not using on our not-update of the bathroom) and then went to PetSmart to look at all the pets we are not going to have in the immediate future. :)
Saturday was a crazy day for me. I accomplished a ton and it was AWESOME. I fed all the girls breakfast; showered; primed all of the new shutters; read books to the girls; cut Steve's hair; loaded, ran, and unloaded the dishwasher; painted sample colors on three of the shutters; took the girl's to the park--with Steve; and shopped for new summer clothes for the girls, since spring apparently sprung in the first week of March this year. I LOVE days like that.
Today was not so much fun, but I won't go into it. It was a good evening with Grandma and Grandpa Watts.






1 comment:
Ooooh. What a great idea to go look at pets. I'm copying you today. And I'm excited to see your shutters.
Post a Comment