So this time I told her, "Five. You can take five pictures, okay?"
"Okay, Mommy."
She skips off with my phone, and I probably go to change a diaper or feed someone, because that's what I do these days.
A few minutes later, Emilia comes back.
"I took five pictures, Mom."
"Oh, good. Thank you."
"Look. They are of the local wildlife. Just like George. He takes pictures of the local wildlife for the nature exhibit."
I take my phone and look at the last five pictures. This is what I find:
![]() |
| This is a stuffed frog, if you can't tell. |
Wasn't that creative of her? She is so deliberate and thoughtful! She makes connections to the things she sees and hears and reads that amaze me all the time. I'm glad I get to learn from her as her mom.





1 comment:
I studied the picture of your bookshelf fairly closely to determine what you had there. I caught the obvious Shel Silverstein stack, Edgar Allan Poe, The Color Purple, and George Orwell. Impressed? :) It is always fun to see what sort of images my kids get with my phone. All 200 of them.
Post a Comment