And Emilia was a leopard.
Grandma and Daddy came to the program. A shortened version of it is at the bottom of the post.
After trunk-or-treat, we had dinner and then carved pumpkins. Emilia didn't like sticking her hands in, but she liked pulling the seeds out of the muck.
Mira, was all about getting dirty. She stuck her whole arm in and clean out at least as much as I did.
Our finished product. Emilia wanted it to look like a kitty. I think we did pretty good.
Thursday, Emilia got to dress up for school again because they had a costume parade. I wasn't able to go because it was right in the middle of nap times, but she said it was okay that we didn't make it and she had fun seeing all the different costumes.
At 3:30, Steve's work had a party. It was pretty lame. They said they were providing dinner, but all they had were barbeque beef sandwiches and some veggie trays. My kids ended up eating cookies for dinner. Perfect for Halloween, right? I decided to go as a gypsy, because it was the only costume I could think of that I didn't have to buy anything for.
Steve's finished costume included wings and gloves. He's holding his tail to the side.
The three kitties were adorable, again.
Here is Emilia's recital video. The sound on it is terrible, so I added some captions to help with understanding the words to the songs. But mostly, you should just watch Emilia, because she's so cute. :) I find it especially funny that she keeps shushing the boy next to her because she thinks he's singing too loud. Funny girl.











No comments:
Post a Comment