Monday, October 7, 2013

Crazy week

This week has been so busy!  I feel like I wasn't at home for more than a few hours all week.  Not that it was anything exciting.  Monday, Steve had the afternoon off, so I took Emilia to pick some more raspberries while the other two were napping.  Then, after some pancakes (with fresh raspberries), we headed to the Provo Temple for family night. We'd never taken Emilia to the temple grounds before. We hoped she (and Mira) would feel the Holy Spirit and God's love for them as we walked on the consecrated grounds, but I think they mostly just wanted to play in the water fountains. Oh, well--maybe next time, eh?

Cecily had two doctor's appointments; one was to see if her head is too flat and to see if she may need a helmet to fix it.  We'll go back in in a few weeks to see if it's getting any better.  I'm supposed to keep her off her back as much as possible.

I also made a couple of trips to pick up some stuff to help me reach my goal of regular exercise.  Exercising seems to keep my depression in check and I REALLY want to fit into my pre-pregnancy pants again.  I hate maternity pants. With. A. Passion.

I also had to make a trip to Costco and to the grocery store. And we visited Steve's parents on Saturday and mine today. So much driving!

Besides a few pictures, that's about it for the week.

I get this smile every time she wakes up and I go in to get her. It makes my heart happy.
Look at those thighs! Such a chubber.

1 comment:

Stacey Wright said...

I'm glad you made it to the temple with your girls. And that was fast results on getting in your jeans again! Didn't you just post on fb you did it?