At the end of May, we moved in with Steve's parents. We were hoping that it would be a very short-term solution, but we (and they) have not been so lucky. We didn't want to rent a new apartment for the fear that we would find a house to buy two weeks later and then not only would we have to move 3 times in a month, but we would have to find someone to take over our contract. But I guess we needn't have feared. Living with another family will always have it's difficulties, but I think we have been putting up with each other fairly well. Here are some fun things we've done so far.
Car washing
Both of our cars desperately needed a cleaning up and cleaning out. So we got the girls suited up and let them "help" us wash the cars. The cars were grateful, the girls were wet, and we all were hot, but it was good family time.
Grandpa Watts LOVES to go to Golden Corral on Saturday afternoon for a filling meal. Emilia is a fan, too. Especially of the chocolate fountain and marshmallows on a stick. Yes, that's her third one. I didn't think anything could be tastier (in her mind) than ice cream, but she passed on the ice cream so she could have more of these!
These girls have tons of fun using all the space Grandma and Grandpa's has to offer. Even if they're squished on a chair together. :)





1 comment:
I was really worried about staying at my parents' house while our house got fixed up. But it ended up just being a really, really good memory for all of us. I'm happy for you that you (and your girls) get that memory too.
Post a Comment