Tuesday, September 13, 2011

wander woman

Emilia found this outfit in her drawer the other day and has since gone on a Wonder Woman kick--except when she says it, it comes out Wander Woman. She had me make her a rope out of yarn (you can see it tucked into her bottoms on one of the pictures. Red socks for boots, and at one point we had tin foil arm bands, too, but they were itchy. :) She would wear it every day if I let her. She's so much fun these days!


3 comments:

Stacey Wright said...

You "found this outfit in her drawer"? Don't you think that requires an explanation? :)

Photo Girl said...

They are underoos that were mine when I was a kid and my mom gave them to me about a year ago thinking Emilia might like them. She wasn't interested at the time, so I threw them in her dress-up drawer.

Heather said...

Wonder Woman was always my favorite! She's got good taste. Even still I think it would be fun to have a Wonder Woman costume for Halloween; I am pretty sure Ryan would love it ;-)