Friday, September 23, 2011

Oy.

I wish I was better at blogging.  I can't figure out why it is so easy for everyone to post their pictures on a regular basis, but for me it's darn near impossible.

In August, we were pretty busy again.  I had two wedding photo shoots, bridals, and a family shoot.  Here are my favorite shots from those:




Steve and I also celebrated our 5 year anniversary.  Yea!  We celebrated by leaving the girls with Mom and Dad Watts and going on a day date.  First we went to the driving range, so Steve could teach me how to swing a golf club. He started me on a 7 iron, and with his excellent coaching, I apparently did pretty good.  I tried the driver for the last few balls and sucked pretty bad, though.  Can't have it all, right?  Then, we took my two cameras and tried to find a nice landscape area to photograph.  That part of the date wasn't as great.  The sun was hot, and really harsh for pictures by that time, and we couldn't find a good place that wasn't forever far away.  Here are some of our decent shots.

STEVES:






MINE:



I already showed you pictures of vacation, which was at the beginning of August. Besides that, we're just enjoying each other's company.  Here are a few other random photos from August.

How Mira likes to sleep:

I have been keeping to my diet of no eggs, milk, wheat, or soy, but there have been a few times where Steve has had to put up with a meltdown from me because I have nothing to eat.  I've also had a few breakthroughs that have let me eat some of my favorite things again--like waffles, and biscuits, and other carbohydrate-packed foods. :) One of the things i discovered is powdered potato milk.  Who knew?

One of my favorites so far are these lovely treats--chocolate chunk cookies.  I made some for Steve and Bill and Carolina on vacation and they couldn't even tell the difference.  Are you impressed? Because I'm impressed with myself. :D

I'll have to do a new post for more recent stuff, so ta-ta for now!

2 comments:

Stacey Wright said...

Worst diet ever! I keep wondering if Evan doesnt like something I am eating. Does Mira not like all that? Terrible!

Photo Girl said...

Stacey--she's just started letting me eat eggs again, but I'm still off wheat, milk, and soy. She sleeps better, her eczema has gone away, and she doesn't spit up hardly ever. Only for my children would I have ever done this diet, though!