Below are photos of the two Misses Watts. The ones of Mira were mostly taken within the first week. Since then, I've been pretty consumed with trying to figure out her diet via my food intake and/or formula. It seems that she has an intolerance to milk and soy and that wheat and eggs irritate what I think is acid reflux. We finally got in to see the doctor today and she gave us some medication for the acid reflux, so hopefully we'll see some improvement in the near future. If I can just add wheat back into my diet I will be happy. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to give up milk and soy for the entire time I breastfeed, though. The milk that she got through formula gave her a rash on her face and the soy formula made her vomit up everything she ate and gave her such bad constipation we had to give her a suppository to help her get it out. It's been quite the adventure!
Emilia seems to be liking her sister well enough. She is acting up by being rebellious, but she doesn't seem to resent her sister at all, so that's nice. Other than that, things are going pretty normally. Still lacking sleep, but you kind of have to expect that for the first few months.
Thanks everyone for thinking of us! It's been nice to hear from so many of you. All of the gifts have been appreciated and you will be getting Thank You notes soon, I promise. :)
Now for the pictures I promised.
Emilia loves to put things out and arrange them. This was a princess tea party according to her. :)
She looked so cute that day, I just had to take a picture. This was how she looked yelling at me to not take a picture of her. haha :)
Emilia in her Easter dress from Grandma Watts. She loves her polka-dotted princess dress. She wore it every Sunday in April.












2 comments:
Oh that sounds miserable for you! I hope, hope that the medicine helps. And I think your Misses Watts are both very lovely. :)
She's so alert! And I love Emilia's curls. So jealous, I have no hope for a curly-headed baby.
A sleeping baby is a contagious thing....I really miss little teeny snugglers that sleep on me. Mine are both way too big.
Post a Comment