Mira Sofia Watts joined us at 5:50pm on March 28th (although she didn't get her name until last night). :) She was 7 lbs 4 oz and 19 inches long. She is a beautiful healthy little girl with tons more hair than Emilia had--and it's dark! I think she's going to have brown eyes, too. They seem more brown than Emilia's were at birth. She's been a good girl so far. :) We came home last night and had a pretty good night. She doesn't like to be woken up to eat, although that will probably change in a few days. My mom took Emilia last night, so we only had to worry about one little girl. I'm excited to see her again tonight though! Am I up for the challenge of taking care of two little beauties? We'll see, I guess. :)
In a small miracle, Ben and Haylee also had their daughter, Dylan Avery, at 5:05pm, same day, same hospital. They were five rooms away! There are a couple pictures of both girls below. Hopefully they will be good friends!




3 comments:
YAY!!!! Congratulations! I just love her name and all of her hair. It reminds me of Brenna's when she was born. It's so crazy that her sweet cousin came the same day - they'll love that when they're older:) Hope everything is going well and I'm SO happy for you guys!
LOOK at your cute girls! I love the picture of Emilia and Mira, and is that a Grandma (I'm assuming??).
Good luck with two. You'll do great. :-)
I already told you on facebook, but Yay!
Post a Comment