Friday, July 23, 2010

Birthday

First off, here's a link to the latest entry in the Parenting.com beautiful baby contest. I think it's the cutest one yet. Cross your fingers!

http://modelsearch.parenting.com/contests/showentry/349292

Next--Emilia turned 2! We had a double birthday party with Aunt Megan whose birthday was the week before. We swam at Nana's house, had some good food, and opened lots of presents. Emilia had a blast. A few days later, Dahmi and Grandpa Watts came over and gave her their present, which she was SO cute with. She is such a happy, talented, adorable, smart, loving, and well-behaved (for a 2-year-old) little kid. Happy birthday, my beautiful baby!

getting ready to open more presents

holding her new barbie--she calls her her princess

suited up and ready to swim!

more present opening

eating her birthday cupcakes (I made them look like Pooh and Piglet, but I forgot to take pictures, darn it!)
Dahmi and Grandpa got her an easel...

...and markers, which she wrote on her forehead with while trying to pull the cover off.She LOVED it. Can you tell?


And just some more random pictures of the cutie pants.
Playing with chalk

Playing Pooh sticks at a park in Provo. She found quite the Pooh stick.
After playing in the pool at Nana's, Emi wanted to wear her wings and "swim" the next day. That lasted about a minute. :)

This is how I often find Emi after she's fallen asleep. She sure loves her Pooh bear and blankie.

1 comment:

M said...

I love the pic of her in the spotted red hat! She's getting so big and grown-up looking...some of her mannerisms like in the chalk picture. She just looks very deliberate. :-)