Steve and I were discussing my book the other day and we decided that the good guys are going to be mockingly called the League of Benevolent Goodness. Haha. (I am giggling at my own humor because I am like my father.) The name came about mostly because of the show I mention below. Keep reading!!
This morning Emilia and I played Frogg Rocket at Cartoon Network. Our high score was 305,400. Beat that Ah-ahahahah! Have I mentioned that League of Super Evil is a stinkin hilarious cartoon? You should check it out. They have episodes for free online.
Emilia and I also figured out our DJ names the other day. Steve's box of Reeses Cereal had a DJ name mixer on the back. Emi was Megatron J and I was Division Jack.
Also, I finally have a new video of my amazing daughter. Here you go:
2 comments:
Love the DJ names.... :-)
hey sabrina. we will be in utah/provo area next weekend and would love to see you all of you guys if possible. i dont have ron and bonnies number but if you could email it to me? brittnaysears@gmail.com
hope to see you guys...maybe dinner?
Post a Comment