But the kids loved seeing their cousins. And I actually got a lot of computer work done. I made five more book covers. I wrote a picture book. I got the content written for my new website. The kids ignored the weather and swam 5 out of the 7 days we were there. Steve got to play games almost every day. Plus, the views with all the clouds were amazing!
I think it was an overall win. :)
In the ongoing process of getting our house ready to sell, we weeded the yard yesterday and put down 10 bags of new mulch. With all the rain, the yard is looking amazing, so that's a net positive for sure. On the other hand, the undermount sink kit we ordered off Amazon got lost in the mail and we had to request a refund and order a new one. So our bathroom update got delayed a week for us being gone and another week for the part getting lost. *rolls eyes* You win some you loose some.
In better news, the baby is now on antibiotics for her ear infection and feeling much better. She's been super smiley today. Also, we made a schedule for the summer that everyone agreed to live by and it includes a 1/2 hour a day for chores. This might be the cleanest our house has been in years! Emilia was so excited to have a schedule that she volunteered to make it a picture schedule for Cecily. She did a great job.
We started Jules on solids and one day I tried giving her green beans. She didnt love them. She likes fruit and rice cereal though. I was hoping the solids would help her sleep better but no dice. She's doing worse now than she was at 3 months. *so tired*
And here's some Mira happiness to end my post.















No comments:
Post a Comment