With Megan here the week of the 17th-22nd, we had a lot going on. We had a family dinner on the 17th, we all went to a movie (How to Train Your Dragon: the Hidden World--so good, BTW),
we put together puzzles and played games, went dress and venue shopping with Alison for her wedding in July, the girls had a sleepover with their cousins, we had family pictures taken, and we had another family dinner at my house.
Cecily also had a field trip, Mira had a birthday party to attend, I went to a movie with a friend, and had my weekly writing group.
This week was also pretty busy. We paid $150 for the auto place to tell us they couldn't fix our car because the part is no longer made and they couldn't find a used one. That meant driving Steve to and from the auto place with kids in tow and still making it to school on time, etc. My ministering sister came by for a chat, I spent some time with one of the sisters I minister to who is mostly homebound, I baked 30 potatoes for a teacher appreciation lunch, got Mira a birthday breakfast and brought treats to her class at school on Thursday, Grandpa took us out to dinner for Mira's birthday,
Mira had practice for the song she singing with the other girls getting baptized on the same day as she is, Mira went to Dylan's birthday party, Emilia went to the birthday party of one of her best friends, I took engagement photos for Alison, and today I met with my new Activity Days partner to plan the next few months of Activity Days. Oh. And I Marie Kondo'd our kitchen. For three days straight.
Cecily got mad at me one day and drew these faces to represent how I had changed her mood from happy to sad to angry. I was mostly impressed with her drawing. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment