Didn't do anything super exciting this week. Unless you consider scrubbing the kitchen floor and cleaning up a playroom and getting some writing done exciting. Because I thought they were. Every time I accomplish something more than getting everyone bathed and fed I feel pretty good about myself. :) My expectations have gone way down since having my first. I think that's healthier anyway.
I did take a lot of photos of Jules. Emilia had a date with her Nana on Monday. Mira and Cecily had playdates on Wednesday. Steve had a LOTR night and a game night this week and I got to see my friend Gina. Steve and I took Jules with us on a date (we just ate some BBQ) while my parents babysat the rest of the girls on Friday.
Jules has been acting like her tummy is bugging her yesterday and today. I hope she feels better soon.


















No comments:
Post a Comment