Sunday, December 10, 2017

Big to-do list

I finished decorating the house last Monday (or Sunday night?--I can't remember). I was inspired by the decorations at my friend's house, the one I went to for the girls' night last week. It felt so cozy and festive, I wanted to duplicate the feeling. And it worked. I feel cozy and festive at my house now, too. And it worked out, too, since we're hosting my family's Christmas party this year.


Monday morning, Emilia and Mira came out of their room both wearing the same pants, black boots and black shirts. I had to document.


Monday night, we took our neighbor gifts around. We do wrapping paper and our neighbors seem to appreciate it. After, I knelt down on the floor to work on something and the cat thought I was making a throne for her. :P



My birthday present from Steve came on Tuesday, so I had to wear it on Wednesday because I was in love. <3 p="">

I had a ridiculously busy week. My to do list got checked off at record pace:
X put up outside lights
X call new insurance agent
X buy last of Christmas presents
   X playstation gift card
   X game for frohlich boys
   X cards for RS presidency
   X dad's gift
X put items up on KSL: doll house, trampoline, wii fit, kids kitchen, little people, frozen toy, car seat, stroller
X  send disk to coombses
  look up Light the World and plan for next week
X mail letters to Grandpa
XXXXX exercise
X  wash laundry
X  fold laundry
X buy ribbon
X deposit money
X do budget
X clean master bedroom
 wash sheets/blankies
X clean out garage
X exchange coloring book for mom
X buy envelopes for cards
 make doctor appointments
  emilia for sleep
  me for yearly exam
 X me for alternative medicine
  me for dentist
  steve for dentist
X go on date
X help at ward Christmas Party
X go grocery shopping
  X costco
  X Walmart
   smith's

When I was photographing stuff to sell on the classifieds, Steve was helping me pose all the Little People and I thought it was cute.


I also managed to drop my phone today and destroy the screen. Again. Ugh. Hopefully the warranty I bought will cover the replacement. 

No comments: