It took me a minute to figure out why I didn't post last week. It was because we went up to my parents' house for dinner and didn't get home until really late. I got out my computer and fell asleep before I could write anything. :)
Summer is in full swing here. The kids were in swimming lessons last week and that continues through this coming week. On Saturdays, we've been working on projects around the house, including putting these babies together and trying to get the playroom more organized (and cute, if I'm being honest. It was super not cute and only slightly functional up til now).
I've been exercising more regularly, but managed to snap this resistance band from Walmart on it's second use. I guess I need to lay down the money for a Beachbody one after all.
Some other things we've been doing: staying up late and sleeping in, going to summer activities, like the Art City Days Children's art festival, playing outside, making messes, having sleepovers, watching movies, planting gardens, visiting grandparents and cousins, and going to the splash pad.
That's the life!









No comments:
Post a Comment