It doesn't feel like this week was very eventful. I finished a Christmas present (Megan, don't show Cari!) and mailed off stuff to the Staleys. Me and the girls made Christmas cookies and I delivered them to some friends. I was surprised to find some of them home and got to visit for a while, which was a great way to slow down the afternoon. Mira had her dance recital on Saturday, which she loved. She did way better than I thought she would, too, so that was a pleasant surprise. We wrapped presents one night, I hung out with a friend one night, and Steve played LOTR card game one night.
The highlight of the week, besides Mira's dance recital was going to see Rogue One with Steve Saturday night. It was so well done. I wish I could say I loved it. I liked it. And everything was, like I said, SO well done. But despite that, I can't LOVE it. I'll leave it at that since I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it. Next week is Christmas. Phew! Can you believe it?






No comments:
Post a Comment