The conference was so much fun. My whole writing group went (except the member who lives in England), and since it was nearby, three of them stayed at my house. And I learned a lot from the classes and met a bunch of new people that I hope I can stay in touch with.
Last Sunday was Mother's Day. I tried to get a great picture of me with my girls, but that meant relying on Steve's photography skills, so I got a somewhat great picture of me with my girls. ;) They are so beautiful, inside and out. I love them and I love that I'm enjoying them more and more each year.
While we were there, Grandpa (or P-Paw, as Cecily calls them) was doing his exercises for the slipped disc in his back. The girls decided they needed to join him. Emilia was doing them, too, but she got up right as I was getting out my camera.
I decided for dessert, I wanted something that defied deliciousness, so I ended up making a cheesecake which we topped with fresh raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries, then drizzled (a lot of) white chocolate over the top. I succeeded. It was AMAZING. (The picture was not so amazing, sorry.)
Some other things that happened in the last month:
I made an Easter wreath,
Emilia draw a picture that I thought was impressive,
![]() |
| Do you see the monkey, the snake, iguana on a branch, and blue bird? |
Cousins came to visit, during which time Grandpa pushed them on a rolling turtle over and over again,
I did a tiny bit of gardening,
Steve took Mira and I took Emilia out on dates,















1 comment:
I wondered what happened to you! Glad you're back! It seems you have talented children. Emilia's picture, Mira's computer, and, well cecilys smile are amazing.
Post a Comment