Just thought I would warn you that I'm trying to play catch-up on my blog posts while watching the Olympics. So your inbox might be inundated for a few days. Hope you don't mind. :) For those of you who don't get these posts emailed to you--I started my catch-up in January, so you'll have to go back there if you are interested in seeing them. Those of you that blog--I'm SO sorry I haven't been commenting! It's been difficult to get myself on the computer for at least a month, and I really only check other people's blogs when I'm posting on my own, so everything sort of went to you-know-where in a handbasket. I promise I'll be better by the end of September. Before then, no promises.
When I finally catch up to the current state of things, you'll know why. How's that for a cliffhanger. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment