Check out my newly revamped photography website!
SabrinaWattsPhotography.com
I would love gushing praises for how wonderful it looks. :)
I'm only half kidding. I would also love honest feedback about it's functionality, visual likeable-ness, and such. For example, my mom doesn't think the background picture on the portrait side is the most appropriate picture. I don't know if I agree with her, but I appreciate that she told me so I can take it into consideration. Do you like how the galleries are set up? Do you like the layout? Is it easily navigated? PLEASE let me know what you think.
Thanks!
Sabrina
1 comment:
Okay. So I went and perused. I think it's WAY easier to navigate than the old one, and the galleries look better. As to which photo goes where....I think they're all uh-MAY-zing, and therefore have no suggestions to offer on preference. :-)
Post a Comment