Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SHE HAS A TOOTH!

Emilia has cut her first tooth. Hooray! It is the bottom tooth on her left side. I think the other bottom tooth with poke through soon, too. She is getting so grown up. I'm enjoying her so much right now! I would be okay with her staying this age for at least another year. :) Too bad it doesn't work that way, huh?

Emilia always sleeps in the funniest positions. I found her the other night laying next to the side of the crib with one leg down on the mattress and the other propped up on one of the rungs next to her head. She is so flexible. She will sleep on her stomach, her side, her back; I've seen her with her bottom half flat on the mattress and her top half twisted to the side with her arms up by her head like she was reaching for something in a dream. The best though is the one pictured here. I don't know if you can tell, but she puts her legs out in front of her and then lays down flat on the mattress between them. (She has her blanket under her in this picture, but I've seen her do it without the blanket.) I would have to be put in traction if I tried to sleep like that!


Lastly, just a cute pic of Emi. She found the box of wipes this morning and pulled about five of them out and played with them for a while. In these pictures, she's hugging them to her chest like they were the bestest toy ever. :) Isn't she great?

2 comments:

M said...

Wow, she looks a lot like Steve in a couple of those pictures!

Heather said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten. And I have decided she is a very good mix of both you and steve. What a cutie. I can't wait to see you all again in a week.